Friday, May 29, 2015

Praying on the Camino

The Rev. Nancy E. Gossling


Today, I begin my pilgrimage to the Camino to Santiago de Compostela, Spain.

Leaving
Flying
Talking
Walking
Thinking
Praying

The Lord’s Prayer in Aramaic
(The 1st word of the prayer is the whole prayer;
The rest is simply other ways of saying the 1st word.)
        One breath breathing
        May I contain the essence of this One
        May I exist for this One
        Grant me the delight that is your delight
                    In oneness and uniqueness
        I receive what is necessary and give to my
                    Other self what is necessary for we are all One
        I forgive by breathing through to release
        Let me not forget who I am,
                    Made in your image and likeness.

Breathing: one breath, one step, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment